ReefATO+ Upgrade Kit (for Reefer Aquariums)
Not Just an Auto Top Off System...It's so Much More!
- Reliable Auto Top Off System
- Built-in Temperature Monitor
- Leak Detector Included
- ReefBeat App Connected
- Upgrade Kit for Red Sea Aquariums*
Water Level Sensor
Ultra Reliable. The ReefATO+ sensor features a built-in backup sensor 1" above the primary sensors to automatically shut down the ATO pump in the event of an overfill. With multiple probes built onto the sensor, an indication of actual water level can always be seen on the ReefBeat App. The sensor integrates into the float valve bracket on your Reefer Aquarium. Simply remove the float valve, instal the included sensor clip, and insert the ReefATO+ Sensor.
The temperature sensor integrated in the ATO+ sensor has been pre-calibrated to give an accuracy of ±0.1°. The ReefBeat App allows you to set a narrow “desired” temperature range, and a slightly wider “acceptable” range, that will be seen on-line in the ReefBeat App and in the full temperature logs. If the temperature goes outside the acceptable range, you will get a notification to your smartphone. The detailed logs will show you the minimum, maximum and average temperatures at 15-minute intervals for the past 28 days.
- Quiet, variable flow, 12 vdc ATO pump
- Diameter of just 1.8” to fit inside small ATO reservoir openings
- Max flow rate 75 gph, Max head 8’, power 6–10W
- Pump performance monitor in the controller will shut down the pump automatically and let you know through the ReefBeat App if it is not connected, stalls, or if your RO reservoir runs dry
- Pump speed is automatically adjusted according to your installation to maintain a flow rate of approximately 18 gph. This ensures a splash proof and quiet flow of water into the sump
- The noise damping rubber impellor chamber cover and impellor can be removed for pump maintenance
- Includes locknut on the outlet hose barb for secure connection to the silicon tubing
The highly sensitive, Reef-Spec leak detector (with saltwater resistant titanium probes) detects both saltwater and RO/DI water. If a leak is detected, the ATO Auto-fill is immediately disabled, and after a few seconds to confirm that the leak persists, the controller sounds an optional audible alarm and sends a notification to your mobile device.
Connect the Leak Detector to the Emergency Quick-action for the aquarium and ReefBeat eco-system will automatically shut down other ReefBeat devices such as the ReefRun return pumps.
Reliably control all the ReefATO+ components and connect them to the ReefBeat ecosystem where you can view the current water level in the pump chamber, see the number of fills and volume of water added to your aquarium over the last 28 days, monitor records of minimum/maximum/average aquarium water temperature over the last 28 days, and modify settings to meet your aquarium's needs. Connection to the ReefBeat App will also allow you to receive notifications if something goes wrong.
- Reefer Aquarium ATO sensor clip
- 10′ – 1/16″ thick silicone tubing (ID 5mm / 0.2″)
- Silent flow – Tube holder (clips on 4 – 12mm / ½” glass)
- Siphon Breaker
ReefBeat integrates all Red Sea smart devices into one smart, synchronized eco-system that you can fully control from the palm of your hand, providing you with extra peace of mind, as just a quick glance will update you on the status of all your devices.
What's in the Box?
- ATO+ Controller
- 12v DC Pump
- ATO Level & Temperature Sensor
- Reefer Aquarium ATO sensor clip
- Leak Detector
- 10' Silicone Tubing
- Tube Holder
- Syphon Break
- Power Supply