Kessil AP9X LED
Kessil's AP9x has redesigned LED chips and optics along with updated, more versatile software and built-in Wifi connectivity. The AP9X represents the combination of Kessil's best features, in a lighting package perfectly suited to a variety of mixed reef systems. Kessil is known for leading in multichip LED light tech. Kessil's patented Dense Matrix Array packs 55 LED chips into a space smaller than a quarter. With 110 LED chips between two arrays, the AP9X has the best color mixing in the industry. The latest iteration of Kessil’s Dense Matrix array places the chips closer than ever before. More chips in a tighter space results in better color mixing and a brighter single point source - just like the Sun on a natural coral reef. The redesigned optics provide an even light distribution that blankets your aquarium with up to 48” of coverage and can provide useful PAR levels as deep as 30" below the surface.
- Dimensions: 16.46” x 5.71” x 1.42”
- Max Coverage: 48" x 24"
- Recommended Coverage: 30" x 24"
- Unit Weight: 2.05lbs
- Spectrum: Tuna Blue + Red +Green + Purple (Violet+Indigo)
- Power Adapter: 120VAC/ 60 Hz (Input), 48V DC (Output)
- Power Consumption: AC 185W Max.
- Cable Length: 10 ft from fixture to power supply
- AP9X LED Light Panel
- AP9X Power Supply & Cable
- Metal screw hook & hanging brackets