Red Sea Reefer DELUXE 170 w/ReefLED 90 *Overweight Shipping*
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
Display tank width - 50cm / 20"
Display tank height - 50cm / 20"
Total system height - 137cm / 54″
Display tank water vol. - 130L / 34gal
In-cabinet sump water vol. - 35L / 9gal
Total system water vol. - 165L / 43gal
RO reservoir vol. - 5.4L / 1.5gal
Front glass thickness - 10mm / 3/8”
The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system
Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ include:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
The new REEFER™ series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two preset positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- Micron filter bags and filter media cups
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
Note: not all features are available on REEFER™ 170
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates the all-new ReefLED™ lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the REEFER reef ready systems in a convenient single package.
At the heart of the ReefLED is a compact Led array that provides a reef-safe range of REEF-SPEC light through a single REEF-SPEC Blue (23,000 Kelvin) channel that consists of an optimum combination of ultraviolet, violet and blue LEDs and an 8,000 Kelvin white channel.
In addition, it has a separate dedicated 3W Moonlight channel to provide the low levels of light for reef-safe nighttime viewing.
The ReefLED includes a single optical-glass, hollow lens that creates a homogenous light, giving a dramatic coral coloration and a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.